Since we were founded over 60 years ago a lot has changed. Markets and technologies. Requirements and challenges.
But one important thing has remained the same: the fact that technology is inconceivable without people.
It is made by people and used by them. For this reason, in our daily activities, we work will passion,
we are masters in our profession, we develop innovation, we fulfilled individual requirements.
If want to join a company oriented by people when learning process never stops, we invite you to send us your CV
WE ARE GROWING!
OPEN POSITION: Health & Safety Environment Specialist
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the HSE Manager with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines , plans and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Performs inspections and risk analysis for all positions / activities in the company.
- Supervises and supports the activities of occupational Health and Safety and Environment in different plants of Forschner Albania.
- Performs periodic audits based on a planned program related to HSE.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the HSE program.
- Maintains the register of accidents at work and in case of accidents at work acts in accordance with applicable law.
- Support and coordinates waste management and housekeeping according to company policies.
- Provide support on the implementation of ISO Standards ( such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001).
- Reports to HSE Manager for any issue related with HSE.
Profile and Skills
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering.
- Preferred with experience (1-3 years)
- Good knowledge MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Able to work independently
- Driving license
- HSE certification is highly preferred.
Apply by sending your CV no later than 15 June to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience