Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 60,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We are specialized in customer experience outsourcing but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services. We’re currently looking for a HR Recruitment, Learning and Development Specialist for our Tirana Site to join our successful team.
The candidate will follow the following activities:
1) In collaboration with the Marketing area, develops and implements Employer Branding initiatives in order to better communicate the Group’s identity, values and market positioning with the target audience (candidates)
2) Plan and coordinate Employer Branding events, also in virtual mode, in collaboration with Training Institutions, Schools and Universities;
Recruitment and placement
1) Is responsible for the hiring campaigns conducted at national level
2) Manages the Sourcing activities, Individual and Group interviews, the organization and conduct of Assessment, based on the defined corporate objectives, following planning and briefings with the reference Managers.
3) Manages relations with suppliers of personnel Search and Selection services (Employment Agencies, R&D Companies, Head Hunters) and negotiates the related supply contracts
4) Develop and guarantee the topicality of the reports related to the Employer Branding and Recruitment processes
5) Follows the staff’s Onboarding / Offboarding procedures and constantly works to improve and update them
Training and development
1) Identify and evaluate internal training needs
2) Conduct internal surveys and investigations
3) Deals with the development, organization and coordination of training projects
4) Builds and uses quantitative / qualitative methods to evaluate the effectiveness of training courses
5) Is the national focal point for all Webhelp Group training activities and projects
Support to the HR Manager
1) Deals with personnel administration
2) Builds and implements policies and procedures for proper personnel management
3) Prepares the reports concerning the main KPIs of the HR Department
4) Interfaces with Italy as regards the development of all the global projects of the Webhelp Group 5) Manages legal and non-employment issues
Degree in Humanities / Economics
Proven experience developed in the role at final agencies or companies , Excellent organizational skills, Aptitude for teamwork, strong negotiation, collaboration and listening skills competence in training planning and design experience in the supervision and reporting of training projects experience in staff coordination is welcome, but not essential
Good knowledge of the English language
Organizational sense and strong determination in the management of priorities.
Excellent use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Aware that, pursuant to art. 76 of Presidential Decree 445/2000, false declarations, falsity in documents and the use of false documents are punished pursuant to the Criminal Code and the special laws in force on the subject, declares under its own responsibility: that by applying for the above position you declare that all the information contained in the curriculum is true. Any Personal Data shared with Webhelp when applying for a position will only be collected for our recruitment process and will only be used for this purpose. We may need to share your Personal Data, such as your Identification data, life related data (CV, Educational records) with our clients or with other entities of the Webhelp group. In such case, any transfer will be made under strict binding corporate agreements, including EU standards clause available at request. For some positions, we may need to carry out automated decision-making. You have the right access to your data, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or to request access to, rectification, erasure of personal data, restriction of processing concerning you, to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You can contact our Data Protection Officer. All data related to your application will be destroyed as soon as it becomes clear that an offer of employment will not be made unless you request us to keep your data for two more years.
Webhelp is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Language anglisht, italisht
- Experience Level Junior, Senior
- Salary Offer € 900-1.000