Dinnova AG – We are hiring!
For our Office in Tirana we are looking for a Graphic Designer
Dinnova AG is an international company with its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland.
We rely on the latest technologies and accompany companies on their leap into the digital world.
Dinnova stands for digital innovation and offers companies from various industries expertise
when it comes to implementing sustainable and innovative software solutions and products of all sizes,
and not only the technical expertise, we bring also years of experience in implementing the desired strategies.
We look after well-known companies from the construction, healthcare, finance, education, media & entertainment sectors as well as employment agencies.
We are aiming to open a branch of the company in Tirana, Albania
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer (UI/UX) who has senior level skills.
You must have a minimum 4 years of experience of working with the UI/UX design.
Some of the technical skills required for the jobs are listed below.
- Use agile methodologies and customer-driven insights to design products and applications.
- Own required devices for UX and the design system.
- Help create interaction models, screen designs, user task flows, and UI details to help in the development of the product.
- Collaborate with the product team and help in creating feature prototype design.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Follow existing SOPs
- Translate product requirements into an intuitive user experience through user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Have experience of working with standard UX and prototyping software, such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch or Framer.
- Have attention to detail to typography, layout, and information hierarchy.
- Enjoy reading product documents
- Framer (Optional)
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop*
*star marks are mandatory
Soft skill requirements:
- Good time management
- Team work
- Problem – solving
- Keep your commitment
- Good communication skills, self-starter, ability to self-manage preferred.
What do we offer?
- A growth path aimed at enhancing your professional experience
- Stimulating, work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Competitive salary
Please submit some of your sample works with the application.
Are you looking for a job opportunity? Do you like to work in an agile environment? Are you a Graphic Designer and have more than 4 years experience?
Then send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and we will come back to you.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience