Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe. From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are looking to recruit Graphic Designer.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines and has high level of Integrity, Energy & Intelligence.
- Responsible for the overall creative design aspects of company materials. Creates, edits and revises written text, essays, editorials and reviews for marketing publications.
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics and advertising campaigns.
- Support specific ad campaigns to ensure that banners and links are optimized and that responses to ad campaigns are monitored.
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, secures resources, communicates project development and drives creative development processes.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of interactive advertising and e-commerce programs.
- Manages the marketing and implementation of programs and analyzes their effectiveness.
- May be responsible for processing and/or scheduling web-based advertising.
- Develops models for vertical markets, campaigns and ad models and conducts research studies.
- Responsible for planning and market research activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Evaluates and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Develops and implements direct mail programs; develops, conducts and maintains consumer marketing and customer profiling practices and directs list management and analysis.
- Develops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services. Researches trends and technologies to meet customer needs.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Education: Degree in Graphic Design or Marketing Preferred
Experience: 3-4 years of Graphic Design or Marketing experience
- Ability to think creativity and innovatively
- Outstanding creative design skills
- Familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodology in graphic design
- Detail-Oriented and able to meet deadlines in a fast work environment
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to follow direction receive constructive criticism and execute accordingly
- A team player who works well in a team environment.
Benefits that we offer:
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- Ability to significantly influence the direction of our startup
- Four weeks of Holidays per year (plus Public Holidays)
Please send your application to email@example.com by specifying the job title you are applying. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.