Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe. From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are looking for an organized and goal-oriented General Administrator to oversee the running of our restaurant.
General administrator will be responsible for finding suitable staff and training them, keeping a record of all income and expenses, and all facility management
- Hire and train staff
- Purchase supply of products/materials.
- Determine the lowest cost for products/materials.
- Track and record orders and expenses
- Manage supply base.
- Advising to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Talk to customers to receive feedback on their service.
- Motivate staff during busy shifts.
- Ensure that staff members are available for shifts.
General Administrator Requirements:
- A degree in business management/administration or other related field.
- Fluent in English
- Prior experience in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible on shifts
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Benefits that we offer:
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- Ability to significantly influence the direction of our startup
- Four weeks of Holidays per year (plus Public Holidays)Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the job title you are applying. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process