Arkevo Group is a full-service marketing agency, founded in 2019, that works as your strategic partner.
Whether you need a one-time project or an agency partner, you’ll get an expert team of sales strategists,
web developers, writers, SEO analysts, and more who will collaborate, innovate, and push the limits to get the results you need.
We produce outstanding results and our methodology is proven and validated by over 50 client testimonials.
Arkevo’s team donates their expertise and services to build and improve their digital presence.
We believe that by using our talents we can help and support your business mission.
Our marketing agency executes brand awareness and digital strategies by using digital channels to promote specific project campaigns and initiatives.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology?
A system’s professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment.
As an experienced Engineering Manager in Back End, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects in Arkevo Group.
• Lead development teams to deliver solutions that meet client requirements
• Develop software solutions by analysing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
• Analyse systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
• Develop and execute test procedures for software components
• Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
Provide documentation and technical specifications
• Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection
• Strong experience in systems architecture – particularly in complex, scalable and fault tolerant distributed systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
• Proficiency in Linux operating systems, services, daemons, and Bash scripting
• DevOps culture – Agility. Leanness. Automation. CI/CD
• 5+ years of development experience with POSTGRESQL AND MYSQL database environments
• 5+ years of software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
• 5+ years of experience with Back End technologies such as Laravel framework (PHP)
• Understanding of development methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
• Very good skills in REST Apis, MVC, ORM
• Experience leading and mentoring teams to provide technical deliverables
• Great salary starting from 2.500€ (with agreement based on experience)
• Excellent working conditions
• Comfortable and Dynamic environment
• Regular employment contract
• Full-time availability
You can apply:
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience
- Salary Offer € 2.500-3.000