GDMS-Italy is looking for a Full Stack Developer (FSD) to produce scalable software solutions as part of Company’s offer in the Integrated Command, Control & Intelligence system domain. The FSD will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
The FSD should be:
- comfortable around:
- both front-end and back-end coding languages
- development frameworks
- third-party libraries
- a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
The Integrated Software solutions will be used across various sectors, to support IT, Telecommunication, Security & Safety systems, implemented for GDMS-Italy’s customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer will be:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Work with tight deadlines and well-defined milestones for the delivery of project objectives
- Interact with co-workers, vendors, the general public and representatives of other organizations.
- Attend meetings, conferences, task forces, committees, events, etc. to provide and receive updated information, work in unity with other business units with similar equipment and system interests.
- Draft software engineering project proposals to define goals, identify the scope, background and need, and ascertain cost of equipment, parts and services.
Qualifications and Experience
The Full Stack Developer will have:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Proven experience as a developer of desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks and development models
- Experience as C# developer
- Experience as WPF – Front-End Developer
- Experience in development of WebServices, Message Services (MQTT/DDS)
- Working knowledge of:
- Multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. XAML, etc.)
- UI Graphical Interface
- Model Based and Design Patterns Framework
- Map Displaying and GeoSpatial (Lat/Lon GeoRepresentation,Raster,Vector format) , Map Services
- RealTime Graphical Map Display, OPENGL Graphic Concept (plus)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Experience in designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for enterprise implementations;
- Ability to analyze and reduce a wide range of product data in the determination of root causes to problems;
- Knowledge of design documentation standards;
- Fluency in English, comprehension, reading, writing, and interpersonal skill.
A Computer Science Technical diploma or Bachelor Degree (or equivalent).
Relevant and any applicable vendor’s certifications.
Rome (Italy) – Available for medium to long term assignments to project sites worldwide
|% Travel Required||
< 30%, travel may be required both domestically and internationally
None at this time
Full time, Salaried
Monday-Friday 8 hrs/day – Overtime as necessary
Based On Experience (BOE), Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
GDMS_Italy offers a competitive benefits package
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format along with at least two professional references to: GDMS-Italy – email@example.com
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy, headquartered in Rome, Italy, has more than 60 years experience in the implementation of large scale industrial, civil and military turnkey projects worldwide.
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy today is a world-class engineering, integration and installation company, supplying fully-integrated, large and complex solutions including:
- Fixed and Transportable Telecommunications, Information Systems and Networks
- Intrusion detection, Access Control, Anti-sabotage, Video-surveillance and Security systems
- Local and Remote automation systems for all Industries
- Integrated Command & Control Systems, Software design, development and integration
General Dynamics Mission Systems–Italy’s highlights include:
- Comprehensive, field-proven, world-class experience built over 50-years, working with Oil and Gas customers – major operators and EPC contractors worldwide, NATO and non-NATO defence agencies, foreign MoD/MoI.
- Proven capability to leverage innovative and state-of-the-art fully-integrated solutions, technically enhanced, at competitive price and at low risk for the customers.
- Integrated solutions designed and engineered for high reliability and easy maintainability, to meet or exceed client requirements, using first-class COTS field proven and type-approved equipment.
- Flexible and open technological systems approach: partner with multiple vendors, field proven processes – employees – practices and structure to successfully implementing and operating large and complex projects on time and on budget.
- In-house experienced multi-disciplined project team comprised of personnel from engineering and project management departments.
- Global reach – successfully referenced in Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and in the most harsh environments (ice to desert and offshore to onshore).
- First class corporate commitment from our parent company, General Dynamics Mission Systems, and the General Dynamics Corporation.
- Rruga/Zona Viale Egeo 100-106, Rome, Itali
- Tel/Mob 00393391261039
- Language italisht
- Experience Level me eksperience