Kesson Group Albania
is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to Canadian companies; Teach Away Inc., Skooli Online Tutoring and Klassroom.
Skooli is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our growing team! This individual will be responsible for maintaining and developing functions of our software’s infrastructure.
We believe deeply in the power of education and making an impact on the future leaders of the world. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, education startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: VP of Software Engineering
Who are we?
Skooli is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it! Our online tutoring solution and interactive online classroom allow teachers and students to connect in a secure digital space with video conferencing, online chat, document sharing, and an interactive whiteboard. We are an early stage team poised for large growth. We believe in accessible education, and want to help every student reach their full potential.
Who are you?
You are an exceptional coder with a knack for problem solving! You understand the need to meet deadlines, and are able to work as a collaborative member of a team. Being innovative and finding solutions is your jam. It would also be great if you have experience with API design and infrastructure concepts.
- Building and integrating components of the front-end with server-side logic
- Creating database plans that represent and support business processes and developments
- Working as an integral member of an Agile team through participating in technical discussions and planning
- Planning and implementation of security and data protection
- Designing and implementing automated tests
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Work closely with DevOps to build and scale our platforms and services
Some of the technologies we use are…
- SQL, NoSQL
- Rest API and GraphQL
- 5+ years of Software Eng/Dev experience
- A solid understanding of OOP, RESTful API design and infrastructure concepts
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Symfony or Node.js and Git
- React.js knowledge is a plus
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
It would be great if you also had:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Previous experience with AWS
- Previous experience with Microservice Architecture and severless
- Previous experience with caching technologies (memcacheD, redis, Varnish, AWS CloudFront)
- Working knowledge of WebRTC
- A good understanding of CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
How to apply:
Send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Dibrës
Ndërtesa 10, Hyrja 22, Ap. 6, 1017
- Rruga/Zona Rruga e Dibres
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience