Skooli is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our growing team!
Job Position: Front-End Developer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Tech Stack: React.js, Next.js, Redux/Redux toolkit, Vue.js, Fabric.js, WebRTC, SASS, Webpack, AWS Services (Chime & Amplify), Git
Who are we?
At Skooli, our core mission is to create a world where every student experiences the power of a great teacher and realizes their full potential because of it. We provide K-12 students with unlimited learning opportunities across all subjects through live one-to-one online tutoring with professional teachers.
We have recently had a collaboration with PowerSchool, the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. This union gives PowerSchool’s Schoology Learning network access to unlimited 1:1 online tutoring with Skooli.
Who are you?
You are an exceptional coder with a knack for problem solving! You understand the need to meet deadlines, and are able to work as a collaborative member of a team. Being innovative and finding solutions is your jam. It would also be great if you have experience with API design and responsive design concepts.
- Building UI applications using modern JS libraries & frameworks such as React.js/Redux, Next.js, VueJS.
- Be comfortable communicating in English, both verbally and written.
- Contributing to architecting frontend applications and enriching our internal design system.
- Developing reusable code with quality and accessibility in mind.
- Developing and prototyping a responsive mobile-first user interface while working directly with our Design team
- Drawing your set of skills and sharing knowledge that you are passionate about across teams
- Working as an integral member of an Agile team through participating in technical discussions and planning
- Developing and maintaining unit & integration testing
- Being driven by productivity and high quality product outcome
- Some of the technologies we use are:
- Redux/Redux toolkit
- AWS Services (Chime & Amplify)
A little bit about you:
- Front-End Engineering/Developer experience
- In-depth knowledge on fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Knowledge of performance testing tools including React Testing Library and Jest + Enzyme
- Knowledge of Typescript and clean code principles
- A solid understanding of RESTful & GraphQL API requests and authentication protocols.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Git
- Proficient understanding of responsive design
- Full-time, Permanent Role
- Reviewable Compensation
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Hybrid Work – 2 Work From Home Days / 3 Office Days
- Access to Personal Development Fund after probation
- Access to Health & Wellness Fund after probation
Apply via JazzHR here
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience