Kesson Group Albania sh.p.k.
is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to two Canadian companies; Teach Away Inc. and Skooli Online Tutoring.
Job Position: Front-End Developer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Teach Away is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our growing team! As a member of the tech team, this individual will create innovative solutions to enhance the user experience.
We believe deeply in the power of education and making an impact on the future leaders of the world. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, education startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Who are we?
Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries
Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it!
Who are you?
You are an exceptional coder with a knack for problem solving! You understand the need to meet deadlines, and are able to work as a collaborative member of a team. Being innovative and finding solutions is your jam. It would also be great if you have experience with API design and responsive design concepts.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Building UI applications using modern JS frameworks such as React, Redux or Vue.
- Contributing to develop the architecture of the frontend application
- Developing a responsive user interface while working directly with our Design team
- Prototyping new concepts along with Design and Product management team
- Developing and maintaining test suites
- Learning and sharing things you are passionate about
- Working as an integral member of an Agile team through participating in technical discussions and planning
- Building reusable code and libraries
Some of the technologies we use are…
- AWS Amplify
A little bit about you:
- 3+ years of Front-End Eng/Dev experience
- A solid understanding RESTful API design and authentication protocols.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Git
- Proficient understanding of responsive design.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Functional programming
- Experience AWS services
Full-time, permanent role
Professional Development Fund
Health & Wellness Fund
How to apply:
Send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Dibrës
Ndërtesa 10, Hyrja 22, Ap. 6, 1017
- Rruga/Zona Rruga e Dibrës
- Language anglisht