Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Job Position: Front Office Specialist
Department: Information Systems
Front Office Specialist provides support and solutions for the front office applications in use by the group companies. Supports primarily client facing users with daily issues, provides quick solutions and identifies root causes of recurrent problems.
They test, implement and configure new applications; support and train users.
- Configures Front Office applications.
- Prompt support of users through telephone, online or in their workplace.
- Manages business applications user’s profiles.
- Tests new developments and updates of Front Office applications.
- Active participation in the implementation of Front Office applications.
- Identifies, amends and provides quick workarounds to software errors.
- Tracks and frequently reports the status of outstanding software errors with 3-rd party providers
- Configures all types of mobile devices in use and respective applications.
- Other tasks according to needs.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- Experience in implementing new systems or system management.
- Knowledge on computers, operating systems and basic applications.
- Fluent English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and scripting.
- Ability to work in team and individually.
- Proactive, problem solving and practical capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter HERE by May 31st.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”. Only the selected candidates will be notified.