Company Information: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL is owned and operated by an independent franchisee agreement with Radisson Group, and it is located close to the Lake Park of Tirana. It has 44 rooms and suites as well as other facilities such as a ballroom for up to 250 guests, a restaurant, lobby and rooftop bar, a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, and Turkish bath as well as a fitness area.
Company Name: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL
Job Position: Financial Controller
Location Tirana: Rruga “Hamdi Garunja”, Liqeni i Thate, Tirane, Shqiperi
The RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL, is hiring a Financial Controller to join our team to support the objectives of the Accounting Department. The function should be supportive, proactive, analytical and entrepreneurial; creating memorable moments for our guests, fostering an empowered environment for the team whilst collaborating closely with their immediate report and key business partners in order to deliver quality results. All work is carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures and service concepts according to local requirements and regulations.
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
- Coordinates and implements accounting work and projects as assigned.
- Coordinates, implements and follows up on Accounting SOP audits for all areas of the property.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Balances credit card ledgers.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of return check procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Gross Revenue Report.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency with write off procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency with consolidated deposit procedures.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, develop financial spreadsheets, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Leading Accounting Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Supports the development, mentoring and training of employees.
- Provides constructive coaching and counseling to employees.
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or related major, and 3 to 4 years demonstrated accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality or food and beverage environment and quality with a background that includes forecasting and budgeting.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficiency with computer and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel,Outlook, and accounting programs.
Do you have the professional skills and passion for hotels? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the job title you are applying for on the email subject. Deadline of this application is October 20th, 2021. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience, Manager