Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most important and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, the BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Northern Macedonia, Montenegro and Netherlands, with approximately 6,000 employees in total. The activities of the BALFIN Group include the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking system, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. The BALFIN Group is growing steadily and contributes to improving the lives of communities through economic development, introducing new ideas, employment and social investment.
The Green Coast Company part of the Balfin Group is focused on the design, construction, commissioning, administration, maintenance and operation of Tourist Resorts, development of Tourist Facilities and Villages and hotel units.
Position: Finance Specialist
Position Summary: The main purpose of Finance officer is to ensure recording of all financial transactions, reconciliation of ledgers and accounts, performance of payments and to support overall the Finance Manager’s work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform book entries for purchase and sales invoices, expenditures, and revenues
• Ensure expenditures and revenues are properly recorded as per the cost centers/projects/ companies based on proper supporting documentation
• Perform book entries in accounting system in the bank and cash ledgers, reconcile with bank statements
• Prepare payment to suppliers and other creditors, prepare supporting documentation for payments
• Reporting of daily balances for cash and banks
• Ensure minimum cash balances are available as per approved limits
• Prepare sales invoices and ensure distribution to clients
• Reconciliation of sales and purchase books between tax and accounting systems
• Process monthly declaration with the tax online system
• Perform periodic reconciliation with suppliers and clients
• Perform complex book entries related to payroll, depreciation, accruals and deferrals
• Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or Finance required.
• 2-3 years of experience in Accounting
• Interested in process improvement
• Internally motivated to seek out answers and develop new skills.
• Knowledge of English language preferred
Work conditions: Green Coast offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter HERE .
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”. Only the selected candidates will be notified.
- Language anglisht