Profesionisti Recruitment Agency is a Recruitment and Consulting Agency focused on evaluating Human Resources and facilitating businesses select the right staff. Our purpose is to build trusted, long-term relationships with candidates and businesses. Our vision is to ensure that people in our market are inspired, motivated, trained, and developed to embrace the future of work.
Job position: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Project Director/Project Manager
Contract Duration: 34 months
Location: Tirana, Albania.
Profesionisti Recruitment Agency on behalf of a development organization in Albania is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of “Finance Manager” Project goal is to contribute to economic growth and increase employment opportunities in Albania.
Main job purpose: To contribute to a well-functioning Finance and Controlling system in the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for arranging and managing the complete finance- system, including the accounting and reporting cycle; from financial planning to operations (procurement, monitoring/ control) up to reporting and verification (audit).
- Lead the yearly local Audit preparation, coordination, and facilitation of the audit process (preselection, timing, etc.)
- Actively support the Procurement process – conducting a Risk analysis of potential partners, member of the Evaluation Committee, commenting/approving the draft Contracts
- Lead on the update of the Finance Manual, National Project Regulation, and other manuals – based on changes in local law and Head Office and/or donor requirements and follow up on them
- Actively support the budget process of the project
- Conducting all necessary financial training of operational staff and assistance to the Project Manager; Capacity building of partners on rules and regulations
- Follow updates of finance- relevant legislation that affects the activity of the organization and its employees, and arrange for proper adaptation of the changes.
- Provide financial expertise in partner selection, monitoring, and controlling; guide and train component team leaders and implementation managers towards efficient and transparent financial arrangements with partners, comprising among others a competitive procurement, traceability, reporting, and controlling. Advise on operational modalities with partners and evaluate risks associated with the cash disbursement.
- Carry out a field visit to partners for verification of adequate control systems, reliability of financial reports, and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in business finance, economics, or other relevant disciplines.
The following Work Experiences, skills, and expertise are needed:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in accounting and finance management of projects and at least 3 years in a senior position.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong skills in working independently and in a team; capacity to guide and coach others.
- The initiative, creativity, strategic and innovative thinking skills.
- Coordination skills for simultaneous activities.
- Exceptionally good English speaking and writing skills.
- Particularly effective communication and presentation skills. Able to communicate clearly and concisely; both internally and externally.
- Drive – ensuring that significant goals are met, and critical issues are satisfactorily resolved, even when facing substantial difficulties.
- Effective communicator – communicating effectively both in writing and orally with internal/external contacts.
- Planning and organizing – efficiently and effectively planning, organizing, and time management skills, reducing risks and getting the program/project done.
- Persuasiveness – making the persuasive, clear presentation of ideas or facts to internal/external contacts and gaining their agreement or acceptance.
- Teamwork – working closely with colleagues and peers. Willingness to participate as a full member of the team and effectively contribute even when the team is working on something of no direct personal interest.
- Problem solver – Being able to understand the big picture and easily recognize challenges at initial stages. Analyzing complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Interpersonal Skills – dealing effectively and persuasively with a wide range of people and of social & business situations.
- Initiative – positively influencing situations by being proactive in acting.
Perks & Benefits:
- Work-based in Tirana with some field visits;
- Working in a challenging and innovative environment;
- Very good working conditions;
If you have the qualifications listed above, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and a Letter of Motivation, before 25/12/2022 by specifying the job title at: email@example.com
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Please note that only those candidates SELECTED for further consideration, will be contacted.
- Rruga/Zona Blloku
- Tel/Mob 0682081357
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level Manager
- Salary Offer € 1.700-1.800