Royal York Property Management is a leader in the property management field, with over 6000 properties in our portfolio.
We are looking for individuals who are ambitious with attention to detail, and willing to learn to fill in the position of Finance Coordinator. As an accountant, you will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, and managing financial information. You could also be advising and helping clients, whether that’s individuals or international companies, on financial situations.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Previous work experience in Finance.
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks and MS Excel.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Must have excellent English skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Must type over 60 words per minute.
- Ability to work 03:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
- Ability to work 6 days a week.
To apply for the position please click on the link below:
- Rruga/Zona Street Abdyl Frasheri, Hekla Centre 12th Floor, 1001, Tirana, Albania
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience