Company Information: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL is owned and operated by an independent franchisee agreement with Radisson Group, and it is located close to the Lake Park of Tirana. It has 44 rooms and suites as well as other facilities such as a ballroom for up to 250 guests, a restaurant, lobby and rooftop bar a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, and Turkish bath as well as a fitness area.
Company Name: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL
Job Position: F&B Manager
Location Tirana: Rruga “Hamdi Garunja”, Liqeni i Thate, Tirane, Shqiperi
The RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL, is looking for a dedicated, creative Food and Beverage Manager to join our team. The responsibilities of the food and beverage manager include managing food and beverage operations and standards, adhering to budgets, hiring and training food and beverage staff, and handling customer complaints. To be a successful food and beverage manager, you should have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as experience with designing menus.
- Ensures the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels.
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries.
- Develops and implements plans where property food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved.
- Leads and manages the food & beverage team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department.
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Consistent check of Banquet Food and Beverage quality, Banquet services and pallet presentation.
- Quality of meeting room set-up.
- Liaise on an on-going basis with the Sales Department to ensure all client needs and requirements will be met.
- Staff professional attitude and proper meeting Company appearance and uniform standards.
- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing
- 3 to 4 years experience in the F&B or related professional area. And minumun two years experience in a senior F&B role.
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficiency with computer and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Do you have the professional skills and passion for hotels? Please send your application to email@example.com by specifying the job title you are applying for on the email subject; Deadline of this application is October 20, 2021. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience