Expense Management Specialist:
This entry-level administrative support role provides support to Expense Management Staff such
as file creation and maintenance data entry and reporting.
• Relocation or related industry experience preferred.
• Familiar with basic accounting terminology and procedures.
• Data entry skills with superior accuracy.
• Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze data and follow established procedures.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Reliable and disciplined to meet deadlines while working independently.
• Dedicated to providing superior Customer Service to both external and internal clients.
• Commitment to the mission and values of CapRelo.
• Pro active approach to work and a can do attitude.
• File creation and filing
• Scanning, labeling and uploading documentation into CapRelo’s and client systems
• Accurately enter bank and tax information as well as expense data into CapRelo’s system
• Process transferee payments as assigned
• Supplier invoice processing
• Assist in client reporting and invoicing as assigned
• Maintain organized files
• Communicate with transferee and/or client as requested
• Participate in special projects as assigned
• Other data entry as assigned
• Working hours: 13:00 – 22:00.
Please, if you feel fit send your CV via e-mail: email@example.com
- Language anglisht