Company Information: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL is owned and operated by an independent franchisee agreement with Radisson Group, and it is located close to the Lake Park of Tirana. It has 44 rooms and suites as well as other facilities such as a ballroom for up to 250 guests, a restaurant, lobby and rooftop bar a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, and Turkish bath as well as a fitness area.
Company Name: RADISSON COLLECTION MORINA HOTEL
Job Position: Executive Chef
Location Tirana: Rruga “Hamdi Garunja”, Liqeni i Thate, Tirane, Shqiperi
Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility. Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all food preparation areas (e.g., banquets, room service, restaurants, bar/lounge and employee cafeteria) and all support areas (e.g., dish room and purchasing).
Leading Kitchen Operations for Property
- Leads kitchen team.
- Provides direction for all day-to-day operations.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
Setting and Maintaining Goals for Culinary Function and Activities
- Develops and implements guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and receiving areas.
- Establishes goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Manages department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms and equipment.
- Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
- Knows and implements the brand’s safety standards.
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met
- Provides direction for menu development.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Ensures employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides and supports service behaviors that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service. Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters. Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
Experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
OR 3-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major. Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English. Proficiency with computer and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Do you have the professional skills and passion for hotels? Please send your application to email@example.com by specifying the job title you are applying for on the email subject; Deadline of this application is October 20, 2021. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience