Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
TIRANA BANK, one of the leading banks in Albania and member of Balfin Group, is currently seeking to hire a dynamic and proactive Executive Assistant.
- Communicates and handles incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the CEO and Bank’s executives.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks and follows up issues in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for managing daily communications including maintenance of calendar and appointments, interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Arranges travel reservations and schedules for Bank’s executives, as needed.
- Answer phones and directs all incoming calls to appropriate executives promptly and efficiently.
- Assists the CEO and executives with preparation of presentation materials and preparation of memos and announcements.
- Reviews and summarizes reports and documents; prepares background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Serves as administrative liaison for all positions reporting to the CEO and to Bank’s Executives.
- Provides administrative support, which includes organization and daily maintenance of office, communication system, filing of documentation, correspondence, copying, etc.
- Organizes daily appointments, communications and general work life of the CEO and Bank’s executives to ensure enhanced effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in the same position (preferably in the Banking system).
- University Degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
Required competencies / skills:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organization skills;
Please send your CV in English with a recent photo until August 12, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying the job position for which you are applying for.
Please note that only applicants, who fulfil the above mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
Your personal data, which are sent voluntary as a response to this job vacancy announcement, are collected and processed, manually and/or electronically, by Tirana Bank SA, in order to evaluate your compatibility with this job vacancy, are accessed only by authorized persons of the Bank and will be stored until the finalization of the candidate selection process.
The subjects of personal data can exercise their rights as provided by Law No. 9887, dated on 10/03/2008 “For the Personal Data Protection”, amended, at Tirana Bank SA, as well as at the Commissioner for the Right of Information and Protection of Personal Data.
Të dhënat tuaja personale, të cilat dergohen nga ju vullnetarisht si përgjigje ndaj kësaj shpallje për vend të lirë pune, mblidhen dhe përpunohen, manualisht dhe/ose elektronikisht, nga Banka Tirana sha, me qëllim vlerësimin e përshtatshmërisë tuaj për t’u punësuar në këtë vend pune, aksesohen vetëm nga persona të autorizuar të Bankës dhe do të ruhen deri në përfundim të procesit të përzgjedhjes së kandidatit fitues.
Subjektet e të dhënave personale, mund të ushtrojnë të drejtat e tyre sipas ligjit nr. 9887 dt. 10/03/2008 “Për Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale”, i ndryshuar, pranë Bankës Tirana sha, si dhe pranë Komisionerit për të Drejtën e Informimit dhe Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale.