Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
ACREM is part of the Balfin Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing and Management.
Job position: Events Coordinator
Location: ACREM Headquarters
Summary: The Events Coordinator is responsible for proposing, processing marketing events and promotional ideas in accordance with the requirements of the mall and the needs of the tenants. Prepares and submits all required materials for informational or promotional purposes in support of mall campaigns or company image. Reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Build in cooperation with the head of the department the annual strategy for each shopping mall regarding the organization of events.
- Create an annual plan of events in line with the strategy for each shopping mall by differentiating them.
- To create different decorations or themes for the shopping malls referring to different holidays or organizations created by the Department itself.
- To be up to date with events abroad and practices of other foreign shopping malls.
- To have and establish contacts of companies organizing events inside and outside the country and to constantly bring innovative ideas.
- Deal with the development of the event using resources inside and outside the company.
- To realize quality events with high participation of the number of visitors.
- Achieve the annual targets of the number of anticipated events
- Reach the number of target participants for each event.
- Develop events that help major center campaigns
- Develop a differentiating event plan for each center so that each competes with each other.
- Maintain relationships with the Acquisitions department and follow all processes accurately.
- Preserve, maintain and document accurately and in detail all relevant documents for each event referring to company procedures
- Improve current processes for the maintenance of materials used in events by recycling them
- To be able to use social media to cover the events of the shopping mall and to be updated with new developments on these platforms by placing them in function of the successful development of events.
- Manage the sale of promotional spaces in the shopping mall to provide additional revenue for the department from both the mall stores and partners.
Competencies of the job position:
- At least 3-4 years in the same or similar positions
- Bachelor degree (preferred MBA)
- Excellent team work skills
- English fluency, (other languages preferred
- Highly computer skilled
- Excellent communications/ presentations and public speaking skills
- Methodical and organized
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a CV, before 09/06/2022 at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Rruga/Zona TEG, QTU
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience