Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe.
From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are looking for a creative Event Marketing Associate to assists in planning and managing marketing events.
- Manage the development, execution, and implementation of events
- Develop structure and flow of the event
- Collaborate across departments to contribute to meeting design, agenda development, brand building, and event communications and marketing
- Partner with content team to develop strategies leveraging existing content and access to industry communities to promote events
- Collaborate with promotional & print vendors and maintain the best relationship possible with those vendors.
- Provide ongoing marketing support and material development for all event initiatives
- Work closely with the Events Coordinator to help develop his/her skills and learn the event planning process
- Plan, coordinate and execute additional ancillary events as they arise
- Assists in Data Collection
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Events or other related fields
- Experienced in Digital Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Detail-oriented, team-oriented, multi-tasking pro
- Think creatively and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills essential
- Strong relationship-building and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Benefits that we offer:
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- Ability to significantly influence the direction of our startup
- Four weeks of Holidays per year (Plus Public Holidays)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
Please send your application to email@example.com by specifying the job title you are applying for.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.