Ready to innovate at the forefront?
Are you passionate about technology?
Then step forward and discover KINETON Albania!
Join our Automotive SW team and establish yourself as an “Embedded Software Developer”.
You will start your career as part of Kineton Academy, a specific on-the-job training program designed to provide you with professional knowledge on the automotive E/E domain and all the tools needed in the new ACES era.
You will develop your knowledge on:
● Embedded SW development methodologies
● SW quality assurance standards (ASPICE, FuSa, cyber)
● De-facto SW architectural standard: AUTOSAR
● In- and Extra-Vehicle Communication protocols (CAN, Automotive Ethernet, V2X)
● E-powertrain inside-out
● Familiarity with the industrial processes
● Get in touch with Premium OEM and Tier1
Mandatory Competencies/ Skills:
● Good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
● Embedded programming attitude
Preferred Competencies/ Skills:
● SW design patterns
● Scripting languages
Ideal candidates have a Degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related degree.
The interested candidates should apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 25, 2023.
Place of work: Tirana.
Kineton – #Believeinyourself
We are always looking for talented people to strengthen our teams, we offer placement in an inclusive, collaborative and rewarding environment.
We assist the customer in creating and developing products, providing innovative solutions in the main technological sectors such as Media IT & Telco, Automotive, Gaming, Aerospace, R&D, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science.
Kineton provides its customers with innovation, experience, and expertise through a targeted offer of quality.
Imagine a company that is always by your side. Whose greatest strength is in every person it employs. It looks to the future. It lives and breathes technology. This is Kineton.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience