We are looking for the following professional profiles:
Embedded Developer / Tester
with motivation, discipline and strong work ethics to join our international team.
- Degree in electronic or computer science engineering or computer science
- C language and experience on corporate projects (Embedded programming is a plus)
- C ++ language and experience on business projects
- Knowledge of Python
- Embedded platforms: theoretical and practical knowledge of what drivers are, interrupts, what polling is, and preprocessor directives.
- Knowing how to describe architectures with UML language;
- Knowledge of the main design patterns (MVC, Observer, …)
- Knowledge of TCP / UDP network protocols and their difference
SOFTWARE TESTING SKILLS
- Relationship between requirements-source code-testing.
- Knowledge on what is a Test Plan and Test Report (in their major topics and/or purpose).
- Knowledge about major defect tracking tools.
- Knowledge about Defect “life-cycle”.
- Unit testing performance.
- Conceptual knowledge of a software life cycle model
- Conceptual knowledge of a software development process: specification drafting, development, testing.
- Knowing how to use electronic laboratory equipment
- Use of the main defect management and reporting tools
- Bug-fixing activities on embedded platforms
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to put himself in tester’s perspective: curiosity, independency, critical thinking, professional pessimism, independence, attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and summarizing issues and/or topic to other company departments in suitable written form.
- Inclination to dialogue in order to clarify topics.
- Focused on the task.
- Passionate about industrial software technologies.
- English on proficient level / Italian: is an advantage
If you are interested for collaboration, please send your application to;
with Subject: Embedded
- Language anglisht, italisht