Knowledge of electronic products and electric schematics. Experience with different software tools and hardware is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage time and projects effectively.
- Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of various systems.
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Writing instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent technical fields AND a minimum of 2 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Education grades results above 8
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description.
- Certification on particular systems or technologies desired.
Minimum Language Requirements
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience