We are looking to hire an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. As an electrical engineer you should a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Your day-to-day job will consist on performing tasks such as calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products.
Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Define customer needs and requirements.
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Designing and improving electrical products and systems.
- Establishing manufacturing processes.
- Evaluating systems’ safety, reliability, and performance.
- Design, control, implement and maintain electrical systems and products.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
To apply please send your resume at HR@RoyalYorkPM.com
Or in link below:
- Rruga/Zona Hekla Centre Floors 10th, 12th and 13th, Rruga Abdyl Frashëri, Tirana 1001
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience