Email Marketing Specialist.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
• Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
• Experience in similar roles.
• Generating leads and increasing subscriber count via effective email marketing campaigns.
• Communicating with the Graphic Designers to create visuals and graphics supporting the email content.
• Maintaining a detailed list of email addresses of clients. Responding and following up on potential clients.
• Outstanding copy-writing and copy-editing abilities.
• Using email marketing automation tools like Mailchimp, Sendinblue to schedule emails.
• Ensuring all emails abide to the industry standards and regulations.
• Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation of all email marketing campaigns.
Great working conditions.
– Regular work contract.
– Very pleasant working environment, friendly staff.
– Very satisfying salary + bonuses based on performance.
– High possibility of getting promoted, we are expanding so we have many vacant positions.
– Weekends are OFF.
– We care about our staff well-being , so we strictly respect all Anti-CoVid measures.
If you think you are the right person for this job , we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV at : email@example.com .
Expect a response within a week. Thank You !
- Rruga/Zona ish Stacioni i Trenit
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience