DIMENSION is a consulting company, training and implementation in the field of strategic Human Resource Management. We develop and consolidate Human Resource standards in the Job Market.
DIMENSION is looking to recruit candidates for the vacant position:
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
– Develop and execute the company’s E-commerce vision and strategy to meet Company objectives.
– Responsible to coordinate all activities/functions related to e-commerce: order status, shipping, customer support and providing insights on customer shopping trends to support products selection and identify products gaps.
– Collaborate with Marketing for promotional campaigns and proposing marketing activities for web commerce and creating the content for the web shop in order to optimize the web shops business with the aim of increasing sales and to improve quality and traffic acquisition
– Responsible for identifying new areas of e-commerce opportunity for long-term growth and potential expansion of E-commerce products & categories by actively proposing and evaluating the opportunities.
– Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
– Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
– Ensure all promotions are active online (including; discount and promotions, new entry products etc.)
– Collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional departments (Marketing, Sales, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance and Legal) and across all external partners/vendors and third parties related to reach the e-commerce objectives.
– Responsible to manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
– Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpi’s
– Creating & read analytics related to sales and advertisement, analyzing the conversion rate and promptly act proactively in order to reach the kpi’s.
– Enhance the omnichannel through drafting and effective execution of strategic CX projects.
– Ensuring excellent customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer service issues.
– Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable and collaborate with developers to improve website speed.
Education: University Degree – Marketing, Business Administration or related field. Certificates in Digital Marketing or any related field.
Work Experiences: At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.Experience managing marketing and tech teams/Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
– Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
– Knowledge of eCommerce platforms like Shopify, 3dcart, Magento, or Squarespace
– Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics
– Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
– Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools
– Languages: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in Albanian
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “E-commerce Manager”
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Experience Level Manager