ACREM is part of the BALFIN Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers, West Park, TLP, Rolling Hills and Ambassador 3. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing, Management and Maintenance.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Digitalization Project Manager
Reports to: Company’s Chief Executive Officer (administrative reporting line)
Group’s Digital Transformation Manager (functional reporting line)
Location: ACREM Headquarters
The Digitalization Project Manager is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive digital strategy aligned with the group digital strategy. He / she is responsible for creating a digital roadmap for the company and ensuring that is aligns with the overall business goals and objectives. The development and execution of a digital agenda require strategic vision, collaboration and a deep understanding of technology and business processes. The role is to lead this process and ensure that the company stays ahead in the fast-evolving digital landscape. Acts as a driver of change empowered to challenge every aspect of established processes.
The main responsibility is to collect ideas / concerns from actual day to day processes, identify the need for change, analyses, quantify, propose, and support in managing digital initiatives / projects by collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to produce new or improved digital oriented processes, all based on best industry practices while incorporating end-customer feedback into new value-added products and services.
The DPM is a key person in building awareness on the actual status and future needs for digitalization within the company and to provide personalized support to company’s employees either 1:1 and/or through group workshops.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee and drive the company’s digital strategy. Develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy.
- Assess the current state of the company’s digital capabilities by evaluating the company’s current use of technology, digital tools and processes.
- Conduct digital audit to identify gaps, opportunities for improvement, and areas where technology can be leveraged to enhance efficiency.
- Identify digital priorities and determine the potential impact on the business (including area such as process optimization, data analytics, digital marketing or customer engagement.
- Develop a roadmap that outlines the step required to achieve the digital priorities (including timelines, budgets and milestones).
- Collaborate with the group’s digital team to share insights, resources and best practices.
- Implement and monitor progress regularly by introducing and implementing tracking key performance indicators, evaluation of digital tools and processes and making adjustments as necessary.
- Manage digital transformation initiatives by overseeing their implementation and ensuring that are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Working with other senior executives, IT teams and external partners to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that the company’s data and systems are secure and comply with relevant data protection regulations.
- Conduct regular security audits.
- Drive customer engagement and experience by leveraging digital tools and technologies.
- Foster the culture of innovation within the company by encouraging employees to experiment with new technologies and ideas.
- Collaborate with HR to plan and include targeted trainings to build specific capabilities towards digitalization in the training curriculum.
- Work with external partners, startups and other innovators to identify and implement new digital solutions.
- Active participation in budgeting process of the company – advocate of digital initiatives / projects inclusion.
- Report frequently the status of digital initiatives / projects to the company management and to the Digital Transformation Manager of the group.
- Continuously boost knowledge management as enabling factor for cross-company feasibility and cross digital initiatives implementation.
- Good digital skills.
- Confident using different digital platforms, including ERP, CRM, e-Commerce.
- Knowledge of various innovative approaches and a wide range of popular technics and tools.
- Confident delivering both group and 1:1 activity with employees.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues promptly as they arise.
- Digital literacy, trainings of any business platform
Organizational and Business:
- The ability to organize and deliver ensuring that the company goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understand core business processes of a company.
- Ability to perform basic business process analyses.
- Understanding the customer needs and performing user journey map.
- Knowledge of change management processes.
- Project management skills
- Training or experience with BPMN, PM, or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to relay information and instructions in a clear, accessible, relevant, and personable way.
- Ability to work with colleagues with different levels of knowledge and skill.
- Ability to be empathetic to employee’s individual needs.
- Ability to maintain confidential communication where applicable.
- Use of related tools such as collaborative and communication platforms.
Behavior and Values:
- Willingness to understand the issues and barriers affecting employees, customers and the company itself, specifically with regards to digital skills and digital initiatives.
- An open-minded approach toward individuals and groups avoiding judgement and stereotyping.
- Innovative and Smart thinking, critical and analytical thinking
- Enjoy working with others and team building.
- A commitment to, and understanding of, equal opportunities and sustainable approach.
- Honest and reliable.
- Consistent, patient and understanding.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, or similar
- Certification in project management preferable
3-5 years’ experience in similar business domain in any related position, where applied Innovative modelling, business models, business analysis, ROI, PM, etc.
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a CV before 26/03/2023 at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying in the subject “Digitalization Project Manager”
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Rruga/Zona TEG, Tirane
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level Senior