ACREM is part of the BALFIN Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers, West Park, TLP, Rolling Hills and Ambassador 3. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing, Management and Maintenance.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, employing approximately 5,200 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Job position: Digital Champion
Reports to: Company’s Chief Executive Officer (administrative reporting line) Group’s Digital Transformation Manager (functional reporting line)
Location: ACREM Headquarters
The Digital Champion is responsible for enhancing the company digital ambition in accordance with the group digital strategy & the company business strategy and acts as a driver of change empowered to challenge every aspect of established processes.
The main responsibility is to collect ideas/concerns from actual day to day processes, identify the need for change, analyses, quantify, propose, and support in managing digital initiatives/projects by collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to produce new or improved digital oriented processes, all based on best industry practices while incorporating end-customer feedback into new value-added products and services.
The DCH is a key person in building awareness on the actual status and future needs for digitalization within the company and to provide personalized support to company’s employees either 1:1 and/or through group workshops.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze internal processes of the company in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and identify areas of improvement.
- Collect ideas/concerns from actual day to day processes from all company employees.
- Propose initiatives and/or projects as a full standard package proposal to the management and get proper approval.
- Consult the project proposal with Innovation Team and the DTM.
- Evaluate the initiatives/projects in terms of increased efficiency, cost reduction, investment needed, time and efforts, staff identification and project team organization, expected outcome, set KPIs and measurement model, ROI calculation. All above to be performed in structured way in collaboration with relevant specialized staff in the company (sales, finance, commercial, technical, business analysts, logistics, etc.)
- Perform the Project Manager role or be part of the project implementation team for the initiatives/projects as assigned/decided by the company.
- Closely monitor company digital initiatives/projects and advance the digital agenda of the company in alignment with the group digital transformation strategy and company business strategies.
- Active participation in budgeting process of the company – advocate of digital initiatives/projects inclusion.
- Increase digital awareness in company through frequent communication of ongoing initiatives, innovations in industry, market, and technology.
- Identify and closely collaborate with “digital talents” to better spread and adopt the digital mindset.
- Closely collaborate with IT department to prioritize, supervise, and implement digital initiatives.
- Collaborate with HR to plan and include targeted trainings to build specific capabilities towards digitalization in the training curriculum.
- Report frequently the status of digital initiatives/projects to the company management and to the Digital Transformation Manager.
- Participate regularly in meetings organized by DTM with other DCHs and Innovation Teams of the group companies.
- Organize frequently customer feedback gathering sessions as part of customer facing processes review focusing on client centricity and seamless experience across all channels.
- Proactive in introducing and aligning initiatives/projects with other group companies with the support of the DTM.
- Participate in the group digital projects as a team member as requested and directed by the DTM.
- Focus on delivering value and fulfilling the KPIs as per assessment performance template by following the innovative lifecycle stages: create as many digital ideas as possible, validate, prioritize, implement them, and continues monitoring of the implemented projects for fine tuning purpose, lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- Continuously boost knowledge management as enabling factor for cross-company feasibility and cross digital initiatives implementation.
- Good digital skills.
- Confident using different digital platforms, including ERP, CRM, e-Commerce.
- Knowledge of various innovative approaches and a wide range of popular technics and tools.
- Confident delivering both group and 1:1 activity with employees.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues promptly as they arise.
- Digital literacy, trainings of any business platform
Organizational and Business:
- The ability to organize and deliver ensuring that the company goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understand core business processes of a company.
- Ability to perform basic business process analyses.
- Understanding the customer needs and performing user journey map.
- Knowledge of change management processes.
- Project management skills
- Training or experience with BPMN, PM, or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to relay information and instructions in a clear, accessible, relevant, and personable way.
- Ability to work with colleagues with different levels of knowledge and skill.
- Ability to be empathetic to employee’s individual needs.
- Ability to maintain confidential communication where applicable.
- Use of related tools such as collaborative and communication platforms.
Behavior and Values:
- Willingness to understand the issues and barriers affecting employees, customers and the company itself, specifically with regards to digital skills and digital initiatives.
- An open-minded approach toward individuals and groups avoiding judgement and stereotyping.
- Innovative and Smart thinking, critical and analytical thinking
- Enjoy working with others and team building.
- A commitment to, and understanding of, equal opportunities and sustainable approach.
- Honest and reliable.
- Consistent, patient and understanding.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, or similar
- Certification in project management preferable
2-year experience in similar business domain in any related position, where applied Innovative modelling, business models, business analysis, ROI, PM, etc.
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a CV before 01/12/2022 at the e-mail address: email@example.com, by specifying in the subject “Digital Champion”
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience