Mane TCI Company, part of the BALFIN Group, is a leader in construction and investment of development projects in Albania and the region. Founded in 2001, Mane TCI is specialized in the field of civil and industrial construction such as: Shopping Centers, Residential Building, Social and Cultural Centers, industrial construction, and infrastructure.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, the Netherlands, and USA, employing approximately 5,000 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Digital Champion
Location: Headquarters, Tirana
Main functions and responsibilities: The Digital Champion is responsible for enhancing the company digital ambition in accordance with the group digital strategy & the company business strategy and acts as a driver of change empowered to challenge every aspect of established processes.
The DCH is a key person in building awareness on the actual status and future needs for digitalization within the company and to provide personalized support to company’s employees either 1:1 and/or through group workshops.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyze internal processes of the company in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and identify areas of improvement.
- Collect ideas/concerns from actual day to day processes from all company employees.
- Propose initiatives and/or projects as a full standard package proposal to the management and get proper approval.
- Consult the project proposal with Innovation Team and the DTM.
- Evaluate the initiatives/projects in terms of increased efficiency, cost reduction, investment needed, time and efforts, staff identification and project team organization, expected outcome, set KPIs and measurement model, ROI calculation. All above to be performed in structured way in collaboration with relevant specialized staff in the company (technical, finance, procurement, logistics, etc.)
- Perform the Project Manager role or be part of the project implementation team for the initiatives/projects as assigned/decided by the company.
- Closely monitor company digital initiatives/projects and advance the digital agenda of the company in alignment with the group digital transformation strategy and company business strategies.
- Active participation in budgeting process of the company – advocate of digital initiatives/projects inclusion.
- Increase digital awareness in company through frequent communication of ongoing initiatives, innovations in industry, market, and technology.
- Identify and closely collaborate with “digital talents” to better spread and adopt the digital mindset.
- Closely collaborate with IT department to prioritize, supervise, and implement digital initiatives.
- Collaborate with HR to plan and include targeted trainings to build specific capabilities towards digitalization in the training curriculum.
- Report frequently the status of digital initiatives/projects to the company management and to the Digital Transformation Manager.
- Participate regularly in meetings organized by DTM with other DCHs and Innovation Teams of the group companies.
- Organize frequently customer feedback gathering sessions as part of customer facing processes review focusing on client centricity and seamless experience across all channels.
- Proactive in introducing and aligning initiatives/projects with other group companies with the support of the DTM.
- Participate in the group digital projects as a team member as requested and directed by the DTM.
- Focus on delivering value and fulfilling the KPIs as per assessment performance template by following the innovative lifecycle stages: create as many digital ideas as possible, validate, prioritize, implement them, and continues monitoring of the implemented projects for fine tuning purpose, lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- Continuously boost knowledge management as enabling factor for cross-company feasibility and cross digital initiatives implementation.
To have a degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, or similar.
- Two year experience in similar business domain in any related position, where applied Innovative modelling, business models, business analysis, ROI, PM, etc. Ability to coordinate mechanical works, hydro sanitary, ventilation, cooling techniques, etc.;
- Good digital skills.
- Confident using different digital platforms, including ERP, CRM, e-Commerce.
- Knowledge of various innovative approaches and a wide range of popular technics and tools.
- Confident delivering both group and 1:1 activities with employees.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues promptly as they arise.
- Digital literacy, trainings of any business platform
- The ability to organize and deliver ensuring that the company goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have understanding of core business processes of a company.
- Ability to perform basic business process analyses.
- Understanding the customer needs and performing user journey map.
- Knowledge of change management processes.
- Project management skills
- Training or experience with BPMN, PM, or similar. Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to relay information and instructions in a clear, accessible, relevant, and personable way.
- Ability to work with colleagues with different levels of knowledge and skill.
- Ability to be empathetic to employee’s individual needs.
- Ability to maintain confidential communication where applicable.
- Use of related tools such as collaborative and communication platforms.
- Innovative and Smart thinking, critical and analytical thinking
- Consistent, patient and understanding.
How to apply:
All interested parties can apply by sending their CV and motivation letter to the address:
Deadline for submission: 25.10.2023
*All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to law no. 9887 decided by the Albanian Parliament on “Personal Data Protection”.
- Rruga/Zona Komuna e Parisit
- Experience Level me eksperience