Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with the leading polyclinic for aesthetic surgery, dentistry, dermatology and cosmetic treatments in Croatia, to find a passionate and committed Dermatovenerology Specialist (m/f) to join their professional team.
Bagatin Polyclinic has a long tradition and experience in providing top health and aesthetic services. The company nurtures a culture of learning and works diligently to provide its employees with continuous education and training in order to realize their business and personal potentials.
- Performing dermatological, dermatoscopic and venereological examinations
- Offering skin consultations and treatments of skin diseases
- Performing minor surgeries under local anesthesia
- Providing injection therapy services
- Providing other services offered by the Bagatin Polyclinic: PRP stem cell rejuvenation therapy, chemical peeling, laser removal of hyperpigmentation and other pigment changes, laser removal of skin redness and capillaries, laser spider vein removal etc.
The successful applicant:
- Medical Degree with specialisation in Dermatovenereology
- Completion of the state medical examination
- Attainment of a medical license
- Interest in the aesthetic side of dermatology and cosmetology, keeping up-to-date on new trends and technologies in the industry
- Knowledge and skills in the field of aesthetic dermatology are not required; internal and external trainings are organized for all services of this type.
- Fluent knowledge of English, written and spoken (knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage)
- PC literacy
- Passionate for work, motivation to advance in the profession and participation in building a top team
- Commitment to work and proactivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Responsible, well organized and detail-oriented person
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Language anglisht