Who would you be working for?
NTH Media ShPK is a part of NTH Group, the leading European Application and Infrastructure Service Provider with headquarters in Switzerland. We employ over 200 professionals from various business areas who work on projects for top brands and corporations, situated in local offices all around Europe.
Main responsibilities include:
- developing and promoting strong and trusted relationship with customers and end users to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction through accurate communications
- assisting in acquisition of new customers
- assisting technical and marketing teams in developing marketing materials and proposals
- preparation of commercial documentation
- resolving end users inquiries and complaints about the company’s goods and services
- other work in connection to translations and administration in Dutch or German language
What we expect from you:
- confidence in your comp
- outgoing attitude and engaging personality
- initiative in tackling challenges head-on
- dedication, determination and drive for success
- born communicator with a passion for international networking and persuasive presenting style
- fluency in spoken and written Dutch or German
Who would we like to hire?
Are you a driven, motivated and ambitious individual who love to speak and interact with people? Our ideal person have to be 100% interested and dedicated to his work! We want to hire a colleague who is self-confident, responsible and reliable, who wants to grow and develop their skills on our team and can handle multiple tasks on time to fulfill company goals.
Why would you want to work for us?
In NTH, we believe employee compensation is more than your salary. In addition to a competitive paycheck, we reward successful performance with a bonus plan, career advancement opportunities and the chance to travel for work. There is also flexibility about working schedule and possiblity of working remotely occasionally.
How to apply?
Demonstrate your potential as a Customer Relations Specialist and join us as we continue pushing the limits of mobile industry. Submit your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 8.
- Language anglisht, gjermanisht, hollandeze