Eagle Heads Group’s mission is to create vertically integrated consumer brands that deliver happiness across the globe.
From our headquarters in Tirana, our multi-disciplinary international team of innovators leverages technology and behavioral science to design amazing customer experiences.
We are looking to recruit for Customer Experience Associates
This position requires entry level experience candidates to be responsible for driving the customer experience through proactive and customer focused behaviors and actions.
The successful candidate will evaluate customers’ needs by listening, providing solutions and making recommendations to maximize customer satisfaction and exchange brand loyalty.
- Handle customers’ orders via phone /web/app and process them as per the company standard operating procedure
- Ensure compliance with set standards of customer service when answering and closing the call with customer
- Will be responsible for understanding and explaining to the customer all menu items
- Upselling/Promoting the menu items by making suggestions to the customer.
- Assembling the orders by making sure the order is executed accordingly.
- Handle customer complaints by making sure to follow the right procedure as per the company standard.
- Comply with Internal Company Rules & Code of Business Conducts
- Participate in training seminars organized for people development within the company
- Comply with Health & Safety Standards
- Participate in trainings for Cross functions within the department.
- 1-2 years of experience in the service industry (not mandatory required)
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good organization skills in processing the orders
- Fluent in English.
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the job title you are applying for.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of the recruitment process.