📑 – Research and write content
💰 – 40,000+ leke per month
✔️ – Excellent written English
🎯 – Full-time
⏰ – Flexible working hours
📍 – Work from home or anywhere you prefer
Do you love writing about fish and aquarium equipment?
If you answered yes, then read on.
We’re looking for a writer who can help us expand our site. We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing..
We are looking for writers who can provide us with 100% original , high quality written articles
What we’re looking for are people with near-native written English and who are comfortable with American use and style. You need to care about our readers and be willing to put in that extra bit of effort to properly inform them of the purchases they’re considering. You need to do research and converting it into a solid copy that really gets into the nitty-gritty. The target audience for our website are individuals who are looking to learn how to build and maintain their aquariums.
If all the above sounds good to you, click the apply button where you can complete the application form.
This is a full-time position 36-40 hours/week.
This position is not for you if:
- You want to have another (full-time) job besides your commitment to our team.
- You’re not an open communicator. You’re afraid to voice your opinion or afraid to ask questions.
- You’re defensive, argumentative and blame others when things go wrong
- You have young kiddos without any other child care help and plan to be working while watching small children at the same time.
- Monthly salary of 40,000+ leke.
- A flexible work schedule (time and location). You can work from anywhere and anytime you want.
- Working in a team that will support you and challenges you to grow
The salary can be increased in the future by the quality of the work you deliver.
- Able to make excellent research and write articles.
- Must be comfortable researching and writing “Original” content on areas you may not have personal experience
- Has excellent grammar and sentence structure.
- Can communicate ideas effectively.
- Address reader pain points clearly in writing.
- Able to work with Google Docs.
The secret word is #aquarist, it will be asked on an application form.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, apply and tell us why you would make a great addition to our team. Make sure you apply through our application form.
Please apply here. We will get back to you in a week.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/7UVhMW23cxwPfBgg8
Please note that we will only be responding to applications via the application form. Click Apply to continue. Good luck!
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience