Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 70,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We are specialized in customer experience outsourcing but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services. We’re currently looking for Compliance Manager.
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Manager to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and multinational team in Tirana? Then this job is the right one for you!
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities
- Provide advice and instructions on how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and ISO procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- Knowledge of data processing operations in the company’s sector is preferrable
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- At least upper-intermediate English and Italian
- Professionalism and positive attitude
- Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively
- Team players with the ability to also work independently
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, daily use of foreign languages
- Possibility to grow/develop in career
- Workplace based in Tirana
- Language anglisht, italisht
- Experience Level me eksperience, Senior, Manager