Salary: €1000 / month
Contract Type: Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: 03 September 2021
Chief Design Engineer
Forte Pespa is an Irish facade specialists. Focusing primarily on balcony and cladding elements throughout large scale commercial and residential projects around Ireland. We work with Irelands largest developers and design teams with a strong track record on delivery high end quality.
Our business has grown rapidly and currently bringing to market a pre-fabricated balcony system which would be unique to the Irish market.
All works completed in design will be done through Revit and AutoCad.
We are looking for a lead design engineer that is technically capable to join our team to drive forward the business. The successful candidate will be in a role with responsibility and be expected to bring a strong design and production skillset to the team.
They will be working on an leading the design and development functions of the project requirements. With heavy exposure from tendering stage through to handover.
This is a senior position for tenured individuals.
The successful candidate would be working as part of a team in the areas of:
- Assist with overall Project coordination
- Design within high level of competence
- Preparation of drawings of site development works, structural steel detailing, balustrades system design.
- Procurement / production drawings
- Site visits for inspection of works.
- Dealing with clients and design team queries and feedback.
- Produce technical submittals and quotations.
- Ongoing development of AutoCAD library and company procedures.
- Procurement and production drawings
- Take part in ongoing Research & Development
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience, but less experience would also be considered for exceptional candidates
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge /experience of construction techniques and building regulations
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in GA drawings
- Ideally will have experience on structural elements on Projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in similar role or structural element
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Tel/Mob +353876139847
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level Senior, Manager
- Salary Offer € 1.000-1.100