DIMENSIONis a consulting company, training and implementation in the field of strategic Human Resource Management. We develop and consolidate Human Resource standards in the Job Market.
DIMENSION is looking to recruit candidates for the vacant position:
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
– Interact with sales units (Retail and E-Commerce) for assuring the best performance in terms of sales, profit, margins and stocks according to the related budget.
– Establish methods and controls aiming to enhance customer satisfaction through service and innovation.
– Directs and generally supervises the day-to-day commercial, develops commercial unit with the objective of maximizing profitability and growth.
– Responsible to set up the pricing strategy of the company based on local market evolutions and brand positioning of the products included in the category portfolio in coordination with brand managers.
– Reviews and directs the development of new market opportunities in terms of products and preferably marketing.
– Establishes and develops appropriate forecasting and KPIs in collaboration with brand managers.
– Close collaboration with marketing for the implementation of the marketing plan and merchandising.
– Supervision, in close collaboration with retail store managers, of personnel recruitment and quality of customer service.
– Utilize enterprise tools and conduct needed analysis to ensure, lead-time, price and quality factors.
– Market monitoring and market analysis.
– Full P&L responsibility for the stores operation and report to partners.
– Responsible for inventory controlling and keeping on budget levels.
– Expansion of the network in coordination with high management.
– Constantly ensures that the franchisee’s concept and rules are applied throughout the stores so that the brand is represented according to their own rules and image.
– Responsible for creating & keeping contacts with new partners and at the same time continuosly negotiates and improves commercial terms with them.
– Participates in the showrooms with the brand managers or brand supervisers to ensure that the buying process is going smoothly and also that the approved budget is being applied.
– Reports to the partner’s continuously for the brands which are not profitable with the main goal of improving their performance.
– In charge of defining individual targets for the employees in compliance with the main objectives of the company. Organizes periodical meeting with the staff in order to improve the performance of each unit/store/brand.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (MBA preferred).
Work Experiences: Minimum of 2 years experience as Commercial Manager in Retail industry and sector. Work experience in companies with similar activity is an advantage.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Methodical and organized.
– Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
– Integrity and innovative skills.
– English fluent.
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: email@example.com with the subject “Chief Commercial Officer.”
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Experience Level me eksperience