DIMENSION is a consulting company, training and implementation in the field of strategic Human Resource Management. We develop and consolidate Human Resource standards in the Job Market.
DIMENSION is looking to recruit candidates for the vacant position:
CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
– Own and manage the company internal control processes to safeguard the company’s assets and financial reporting
– Prepares financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, information reports and business plan.
– Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry. —–
– Supervise stores and investment projects accounting and controlling, making sure that each project has a budget, actual costs are booked correctly per project, and overall project results and profitability are tracked and reported accurately and timely. Consequently manage and control the profitability of the projects.
– Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, stores, and conservation of assets.
– Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
– Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
– Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
– Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
Education: Economic University Degree – preferred in finance / accounting, Master’s degree (e.g. MBA) would be beneficial.
Work Experiences: Minimum of 5 years experience as CFO in Retail industry.
– Strong business experience in finance / accounting. Minimum 3 years of people management / functional leadership responsibility.
– Strong technical skills in financial controlling, (project) accounting, management reporting, performance management;
– Strong analytical skills, stress resistant;
– Self-motivator, capable of leading and motivating people.
– Very Good presentation skills.
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: email@example.com with the subject “CFO”
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.