Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
Job position: Business Applications Support Specialist
Department: Information Systems
Summary: Business Applications Support Specialist upkeeps and support business applications users. They analyze problems arising from these applications and work towards solutions. They develop, test, implement and configure new application; support and train their users. Business Applications Support Specialist are responsible for identifying recurrent problems, resolving them.
- Manages and configures ERP/POS/CRM/HRMS Software.
- Supports ERP/POS/CRM/HRMS software users through telephone, online or in their workplace.
- Manages user business applications users’ profiles.
- Tests new developments and updates of systems used in Balfin Group.
- Amends software errors.
- Participates in the implementation of ERP in the companies of Balfin Group.
- Assists Business Applications Manager in projects and/or routine problems.
- Configures mobile devices for the inventory.
- Trains and supports users.
- Other tasks as per needs.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- Experience in implementing new systems or system management.
- Knowledge on computers, operating systems and basic applications.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and scripting.
- Initiator and prone to new ideas.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very good communication skills in English
Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter HERE by May 25th .
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience