Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.
ACREM is part of the BALFIN Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers, TLP, Rolling Hills and Ambasador 3. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing and Management.
Position: Brand and Communications Coordinator
Location: TEG/ ACREM
Summary of the Position
Brand and Communications Coordinator is responsible for proposing, elaborating marketing actions and promotional ideas in line with the shopping mall requirements and the tenants needs. Prepares and delivers all the materials required for informative or promotional purpose in support of the shopping mall campaigns or to the company’s image. Reports to Marketing Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, preparing the shopping mall campaigns in line with seasonality or the business requirements;
- Responsible for tracking campaign costs, invoicing and alignment vs Budget;
- Responsible for income collection for the shopping mall;
- Coordinates the campaign implementation with the third party subjects;
- Follows the design, the printing/production process, guides and monitors the return of the Campaign;
- Communicates and negotiates terms of collaboration with agencies, printing houses and other subjects involved;
- Communicates with the other Departments on operational issues;
- Daily Communication with the Tenants;
- Must be up to date with the actualities and trends (Fashion oriented)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same or similar position
- Bachelor degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fluency in English (Knowledge of others foreign languages are preferable)
- Highly computer skilled
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Methodical and organized
- Honesty and integrity
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter before 31/05/2022 at: email@example.com, by specifying in the subject: Brand & Communications Coordinator.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Rruga/Zona TEG, QTU
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience