The stars behind the scenes
Join our Company and be part of our dynamic and amazing Team. For 16 years, The Mobile Life has been delivering world class mobile solutions.
With our offices in Sweden, Malaysia and Albania we have a consolidated and talented team, and we are always trying to reach out to the top performers.
Our digital solutions are used by millions of active users and process billions of dollars in revenue per year.
We believe you have experience in building high-performing scalable enterprise applications and this role includes managing JAVA / Kotlin applications
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing.
- Proven hands-on software development experience
- Proven working experience in JAVA/Kotlin
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices applications, RestFull and Soap Web services
- Experience in developing applications using Spring Boot
- Knowledge of good coding practises and standards including object oriented design
- Knowledge of cloud base solution is an advantage
- Strong analytical and and problem solving skills
We expect experience with the below technologies and tools, and willingness to learn the rest:
- Extensive Java and/or Kotlin experience (for backend)
- Spring framework experience, including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Integration
- Maven, Gradle, Stb
- OAuth2, Jwt
- Familiar with Kubernetes and Docker are a big plus
- Familiar with testing
- CI/CD, Jenkins, Redis
- SQL (JPA / Hibernate) knowledge, including but not limited to MySQL, Postgres
- NoSQL is an advantage
- OAuth2, Jwt
- Cloud experience, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including Firebase/Firestore, or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Are you our next star? Send your CV to email@example.com and find out.
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience