DIMENSION is a consulting company, training and implementation in the field of strategic human resource management with several years of experience of its staff in the Human Resources Management System. We develop and consolidate human resource standards in the Job Market.
For a software company in Albania, DIMENSION is looking to recruit candidates for the vacant position:
BACK- END DEVELOPER
– Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
– Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
– Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
– Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
– Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
– Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
– Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
– Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
– Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
– Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
– Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
– Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
– Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as C# and operating systems may be required.
– Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
– Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
– Excellent project and time management skills.
– Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work independently or with a group.
– Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: email@example.com
Please specify in the subject line of the e-mail the vacancy for which you are applying
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Experience Level me eksperience