Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is specialised in Assurance Services, Accounting and Outsourcing, Tax Consulting and Advisory Services. For more please visit www.mazars.alWe are looking for a professional interested in acquiring knowledge and skills in accounting correlations, with good analytical, planning and organizational skills to join our fast-expanding audit and accounting team.Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is hiring for its head office in Tirana:
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
- Up to 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Knowledge in Accounting Software;
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime;
- Ability to meet deadline;
- Strong control skills and attentions toward details.
What we offer is intensive training, opportunity to obtain the qualifications, a varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged, a young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.Remuneration and work position will be in accordance with applicant’s experience.Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV.
- Reference letters from actual or previous employer accompanied with their contact numbers.
Deadline for submission: July 10th, 2020Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. If you’re the sort of person who embraces challenge and likes to work amongst a diverse team of people from different backgrounds – we could be the firm for you.To apply, please, send your CV, photo, and application letter in English to email address containing (mandatory): AUDIT ASSISTANT in the subject.Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience