rystal BIM Solutions part of Crystal System Group a company that provides BIM services worldwide to the AEC sector,
bringing together Engineering competence and IT know-how is looking for the following position:
Junior BIM Technician
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the model virtually for specific design discipline.
- Ensure that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with other disciplines design-changes and model changes.
- Create discipline specific BIM Modelling content.
- Develop accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
- Coordinate design documentation as a methodology with full utilization of BIM software’s and tools.
- Education: Architectural, Structural/Mechanical Engineering Degree or last year student
- Work Experiences: 0-3 years
- Need to have a good knowledge of AutoCAD and Office package
- Experience with Revit, preferred with experience in Revit Families creation
- Need to have a good level of English, Italian is a plus.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Be communicative and correct at work
To apply send CV to:
Cel: 068 20 31 338
- Language anglisht