Exciting Career Opportunity for Carers in United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) for Public & Private Care Homes
We are Elite Jobs International, we are an Executive Search & HR Consulting Firm based in Tirana, an industry leader not only with local roots but also with international links and a passion for placing the right person in the right job.
For one of our International Partners in the United Kingdom we are hiring
Carers for Public & Private Care Homes
These vacancies offer free work visa sponsorship certificate (for you and your family/children under or up to 18 years old).
Benefits of the Package
- Permanent contract
- Refund flight ticket
- Free transport from the airport to your accommodation
- Free accommodation
- Free certificate of sponsorship
- Refund medical surcharge
- Refund of academic IELTS/OET
- To ensure that all duties directed by the Care Manager and detailed in the Care Plan are carried out in full.
- Maintaining confidentiality and committing not to divulge information to third parties unless consent to share information has been given in writing
- To report back any areas of risk, not previously identified, to the care manager
- To attend and engage in regular supervisions, appraisals and performance review accepting and providing constructive feedback
- Preserve independence & dignity of Client’s as much as possible.
- Report any changes/issues concerning the client or the care being provided to the office team
- Observation of mental alertness and general physical condition
- Reading and abiding by the care plan set out by the assessor
- Supporting and understanding each individual clients needs
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties etc., and helping Client’s to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives
- Monitoring progress and recording notes on daily record sheets and completing Accident/Incident reporting forms when appropriate.
- Liaise with families or/and office team members to provide a consistent approach that meets the individual needs of each client
- English level B1, is mandatory
- More than 1 year of professional care experience such as live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or similar
- Degree in Social Care Sciences, Nursing or similar
- A proven track record of working in a similar environment
- Experience of dementia care and a driver’s license would be a great advantage
- The ability to ensure that patient/client’s needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Effective communication, observation and reporting skills
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
- Willingness to undertake training
- Good physical fitness for tasks like carrying shopping, stair work and client moving and handling
- Sound mental health, while working alone and unsupervised in isolated assignments
If you meet the above criteria, then do not hesitate to send your CV in English with a Cover Letter, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Elite Jobs International, is an ethical agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to Law No. 9887 “On Personal Data Protection”.
- Language anglisht