We are an Israeli taxation firm that specializes in international taxation. The firm primarily deals with private and public companies all over the world, offering clients effective and efficient consultation
We recently established a branch in Triana,Nimrod Yaron Albania, and are currently seeking a versatile individual with a legal, economics, or accounting background to join us. If you excel at conducting insightful research, a fast learner with perfect English, we are eager to connect with you.
- A bachelor’s degree in law, economics, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency in English at the C1 or C2 level, with exceptional writing, grammar, and editing skills.
- General understanding of the Albanian tax and legal system.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong analytical mindset and the ability to extract key insights from research findings.
- Good time management skills while working remotely.
- Proficiency at the B2 level or higher in additional languages, such as Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Greek, or others, is a strong advantage.
- Contributing to business development, for example, by identifying and fostering new business connections, overseeing our Albanian connections.
- Conduct thorough and methodical research on legal topics to provide insights and support decision-making processes.
- Proofread and edit content in English (and if possible – other languages) to ensure it meets high editorial standards, including accuracy, grammar, and style.
- Work closely with our professional team and conduct legal research.
- Provide assistance to our clients in the process of recruiting employees in Albania.
- Produce well-researched, accurate, and engaging content for our website.
- The primary language for most tasks will be English.
- Opportunity for Full-Time or Part-Time Employment.
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, please choose one of the following methods: