Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 60,000+ people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We are specialized in customer experience outsourcing but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
- Manage customer inbound calls, on shifts between 06:00 and 24:00 7 days a week
- Management of customer requests
- Carry out activities through various channels: telephone, mail, chat
Objectives and main activities:
– Addressing customer requests and problems in real time, building a relationship of trust
– Use of applications necessary to manage and optimize customer service
– Management of requests, problems, and suggestions through all communication channels
– Provide feedback on procedures aimed at improving the customer experience and actively cooperate with team leaders and quality analysts to improve the experience perceived by customers
Skills & requested profiles:
– Proficiency level of the German language
– At least 1+ years of experience in related fields.
– Minimum level of education: High School Degree
– Nice to have: flexibility, attention to detail and curiosity towards new technologies and the world of e-commerce.
– Customer satisfaction orientation
– Empathic approach and attention to detail.
– Energy and proactivity on the phone
– Ability to establish a relationship with the customer
– Problem-solving skills, ability to make the right decision following the established guidelines to ensure a successful customer experience
– Experience in working effectively as a team, ensuring that all information is communicated in a complete and timely manner and that the appropriate tools are used
– Experience in interactions across multiple channels – Prior experience in customer support services preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Language gjermanisht
- Experience Level me eksperience, Junior