Provides first-class assistance to visitors and clients while maintaining polite and professional communication. Providing communication via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related Fields in Business Management/Finance AND a minimum of 2 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Minimum Language Requirements
- Language anglisht, italisht, shqip