If you speak English well and you want to grow your career, become part of the team.
- No need for previous experiences. Extensive training is provided.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer phones, greet and assist clients
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Monday – Saturday (2pm – 10pm)
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to: email@example.com
We provide regular employment contracts. Qualified candidates will be contacted through e-mail for more inquiries.
- Rruga/Zona Muzeu i Deshmoreve, Durres,
- Tel/Mob +1.888.557.7769