ACREM is part of the BALFIN Group specialized in providing Real Estate Management. ACREM is the managing company of TEG and QTU shopping centers, West Park, TLP, Rolling Hills and Ambassador 3. With a large network of professionals, ACREM offers a broad package of services such as: Financial Consultancy, Marketing, Leasing, Management and Maintenance.
Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Switzerland, Croatia, the Netherlands, and USA, employing approximately 5,000 people. The activities of BALFIN Group comprise real estate, wholesale and retail, banking, asset management, media, education, and logistics. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation, and social investment.
Position: Administration & Reporting Senior Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Location: ACREM HQ Offices, Tirana
Summary of the Position
Administration & Report Senior Specialist main duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents and internal HR data software. Should be able to ensure support to employees conforming to labour laws. This function is responsible for managing and coordinating the HR reporting function to support the business needs of the Department. It develops continuous business improvement initiatives and reporting processes & makes recommendations to improve organizational capabilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manages and correctly implements the company’s payroll by designing systems, writing, and updating policies and procedures directing the collection, calculation, and entering data in compliance with the legal framework.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Implements and administers a competitive employee benefits program. Effectively communicate the value of the extensive benefits to employees as a part of their total compensation.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Controls the cost of Labor and assume full responsibility for the execution of the relevant budget lines.
- Drives performance management processes and aligns compensation programs with the pay for performance culture.
- Manages the budget for human resources and prioritize activities and investments.
- Reviews periodically the HR procedures and policies to be up to date with the market and legal developments.
- Develops and monitors the necessary HR Metrics to measure the progress of the HR activities under his/her responsibility.
- Oversees and ensures internal/ external compliance in the whole employee relations area including the HR administrative operations.
- Coordinate with other Departments, on the necessary changes in processes and procedures to ensure fulfilment of the administrative needs of staff.
- Employment contract preparation for all staff. Issues employment certificates, maintains social security books of employees, preparation and issuing of reference.
- Prepares declarations for labor and tax office and request for social numbers.
- In charge for maintenance of personnel files and secures that every document for each member of staff is maintained properly
- Responsible for administration of the law relationships between the company and the employees
- Responsible for finalization of employment procedures and related handover process.
- Proposes to Human Resources Manager in developing new ideas for improvement of the administrative processes.
- Any other task requested by Human Resources Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in Business Administration, Social Sciences.
- At least 5 years work experience in HR profession.
- English fluent and highly computer skilled.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Very good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Very good business and analytical sense.
- Excellent organizational and managing skills.
- People oriented.
- Frequent interaction with all personnel within the organization.
Work conditions: BALFIN Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a detailed CV before 28/08/2023 at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying in the subject: “Application for Administration & Reporting Senior Specialist”
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
- Rruga/Zona TEG
- Language anglisht, shqip
- Experience Level me eksperience